Solitaire Lodge Covid 19 Policy
Updated June 2021
The health and safety of our guests and employees, has always been and will continue to remain our top priority.
At the very beginning of the New Zealand outbreak we quickly implemented a COVID Health and Safety Plan, which we continue to monitor to ensure it meets the current NZ Government guidelines as we move forward with our global fight against the spread of coronavirus.
As we live through constant changes, we wanted to provide you with some information on the measures we have put in place.
STANDARD PRACTISE AT ALL TIMES:
- New operating procedures & policies have been put in place in consideration for health & safety, cleaning, social distancing and contact tracing requirements.
- Our Solitaire Lodge team is committed to following the recommended cleaning and hygiene standards for all departments.
- Our dedicated team are aware and fully supportive of the need to take extra precautions while interacting with guests and handling guests items.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been adopted throughout the Lodge including guest rooms, restaurant, bar / lounge and all public areas. Our housekeeping team use industrial disinfectant sprays, sanitizers and steam treatment.
- Hand sanitizers are provided at the Lodge reception and in our restaurant and bar for guest use.
All employees and guests are advised to follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Health in relation to COVID-19, which is to stay at home if they are feeling unwell or displaying any symptoms of the virus.
COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK:
As of the 4th April 2022 there is no government requirement to use a My Vaccine Pass when visiting or staying at Solitaire Lodge, and no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping.
THE TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM:
At Green when there are some COVID-19 cases in the community, and sporadic imported cases – face coverings are encouraged indoors, but are not mandatory.
At Orange, where there is increasing community transmission putting pressure on our NZ health system – face coverings are mandatory in public spaces.
At Green and Orange, Solitaire Lodge is able to operate with no restrictions in place, but we continue to maintain enhanced hygiene practices.
At Red, action will need to be taken to protect both at-risk people and protect our health system from an unsustainable number of hospitalisations – face coverings are mandatory in public spaces.
At Red, Solitaire Lodge is able to operate with restrictions, and we continue to maintain enhanced hygiene practices.
At all levels, if staff are sick or have symptoms of COVID, they are advised to stay home.
If you have any questions or concerns about your forthcoming visit to Solitaire Lodge, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07 362 8208 or email@example.com.